OSHA provides strict guidelines for keeping workers safe on the job site.
Fully Involved Logistics, Medical & Safety members are dedicated to making sure that you meet or exceed those guidelines.
Why Do You Need Us?
While on a job site, anything can happen. Splinters, cuts, falls or worse! Sometimes, it’s just a headache and you can not work to your highest potential. We help alleviate all of this with highly trained professionals providing both Medical First Aid and Over-The-Counter treatment solutions.
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.151 requires job sites to have a person (or persons) adequately trained to render First Aid for worksites that are not in close proximity to an infirmary, clinic, or hospital. In some instances, OSHA recommends having a First Aid provider on site if an Ambulance or other mode of transport is more than 5 minutes away from the job site and/or time of injury and/or onset of critical symptoms.
OSHA also has requirements for responding to job-site emergencies. Those emergencies can include:
- Heart Attack
- Difficulty Breathing/Breathing Problem
- Asphyxiation (Choking or Confined Space)
- Anaphylactic Reaction (Allergic Reaction)
- Hypoglycemia/Hyperglycemia (Diabetics)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Traumatic Injuries (Mild to Severe)
- Reduced Level of Consciousness or Unconsciousness
- Impaled Objects
This list does not include non-life threatening injuries, such as wounds, burns, eye injuries, fractures, sprains and other generic medical complaints.
Fully Involved Logistics, Medical & Safety provide the following services:
- We meet OSHA First-Aid standards. We will ensure you meet those standards and strive to exceed them
- We have several years of job-site experience providing First Aid on construction sites
- With a dedicated First Aid Provider on site, you will not lose workers going to the hospital for minor injuries, poor “self-rendered” aid, or complete lack of aid
- With a dedicated first First Aid Provider on site, you may also be able to save money on your Liability and Workers Compensation insurance premiums
So what happens the day we show up?
We offer a well-trained and Certified/Licensed Healthcare Professional (EMT, Paramedic or RN) to provide First-Aid services (and more!) for the entire crew.
Our Professionals come equipped with an arsenal of equipment specified to your needs. Our On-Site Medical Kits include:
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Bandages for minor to medium injuries; Splints, Tourniquets, QuikClot etc.
- Irrigation for eye injuries
- Various Over-the-Counter (OTC) medications for self-administration
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors (EpiPen)
- Seasonal interventions, including sunscreen, hand warmers & bug spray
- Rehab items – including water, electrolyte drinks, misting fans, sheltered areas, tents, and more
We offer upfront pricing for all of our services.
$125/hour (8-hour minimum)*
*Pricing reflects the listed equipment and one (1) trained health care professional, properly licensed in the respective jurisdiction. For additional staffing needs, additional locations and additional shifts, additional costs will apply.
- Enclosed mobile trailer/medic office – call for availability
For more information, please visit our contact page